Technology Submittal Form (TSF)
The information that you provide to CEC pursuant to this Technology Submittal Form (TSF) should not be proprietary, confidential or trade secret of yours.
The information that you provide under this TSF should be sufficient to enable the reader to understand your technology, be able to understand your technology discriminator to a point that sparks the reader’s interest and a desire to know more.
Be aware that no confidential relationship exists or will be created between you and CEC by virtue of you providing information to CEC under this TSF.
General guidelines for the TSF
The basic TSF format has five open spaces for the following areas. We ask that no images are embedded and that you leave the form length at two pages.
Some brief description of the sections:
1. Who You Are – This can include brief general info on the company’s main business areas, years of operation, customer base. This high level introductory information can come directly from your website or descriptive brochure sources. Please do not simply state “ See website”
2. Your Core Technology – More than one TSF can be submitted from each company with different technologies that could have different applications or user applications.
3. Your Technology Discriminators – What makes you stand out above your competition? Any information that helps you quantify and qualify the discriminators, in a non-proprietary way, is useful. Patents or Intellectual Property could be identified here. This is perhaps the first section at which our reviewers look.
4. The Value You Bring – This can include application areas in environmental, waste, defense, aerospace and/or other sectors that may be of interest.
5. How We Can Work Together – This can include collaborative development, licensing agreements or vendor/supplier type agreements. If you have typical processes or methods to work with customers, please feel free to describe.
If you have any questions on how to complete the form please do not hesitate to ask for guidance. A complete and high-quality TSF is very important to us and to those we support. TSF should supply enough information to spark interest in knowing more about your offering and thereby allow you an opportunity to expose your technology to CEC through appropriate channels.